Sunday, July 10, 2011

Absolutely Shameless Owl Post.

My wife and I have been preparing for our great expedition into the wonderful world of parenting.  This is evident due to the previous post!

I've actually found the adventure to be quite fun.  I'm realising that as a man, it\'s important to be involved in these decisions.  I try to see them from the framework of a hunter-gatherer.  We must seek out and destroy- er - conquer - ah - acquire the various means of our survival in the urban setting.

Thus far, it has been the Bumbleride stroller.  My role in its acquisition was to exhaustively... and I mean exhaustively search through review videos, especially from Baby Gizmo, then cross reference the ideal stroller via our local online classifieds.

This mission accomplished, we also hunted down and found a baby seat, as well.

The hunt goes on!

The Owl (phil)

No comments:

Post a Comment